Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

How do I add another device to my account?

Hi I have an o2 paymonthly account for my mobile account.  I've recently bought a Samsung Tablet and have an o2 sim in it.  I'd like to register the tablet and be able to view the bill online. How do i add it to my account?  Ive tried registering it so that I could link the tablet account to the mobile account, but cant register it as got the message that my email was already in use.  I only have one email address which is one I used to register my mobile phone with.

Please advise

Thanks

Norah

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: How do I add another device to my account?

Two options I believe;

You could set up a email account for the new samsung tablet and then change it after registering.

2nd way call CS and have a word they should be able to add it to the account for you.

Is the tablet sim a pay monthly?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi Liquid.

yes the tablet sim is pay monthly as is the phone.  I did consider setting up a gmail email for the tablet but wondered if there was an easier way.  After all I'm sure there are many people that have multiple devices with o2 sims.

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

My old device was done via the same email address. I presume they may of changed it. (No idea why)

Unfortunately I can only see the harder way working bit silly really isn't itSmiley Sad
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink