Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Topping up online

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties topping up online. When I AM successful (which was not today!) I then get up to 100 emails in less than two minutes confirming the transaction. Always worried that 100 x top up is going to be debited to my cre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini signal

Am I the only one who finds a call comes in I answer and within a few moments I can hear them but they can not hear me. Its driving me mad. After I got the phone a friend said it was not a good phone for signal and he was right yet if I look up my ar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM.

Hi everybody. I've got a problem with my new replacement SIM card, I can't activate is, it's told that I'm supposed to get 6 digit code, but HOW if I'm not having network on both of my old SIM and new SIM?Please help!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Delay

Hello. I've got 2 mobile plans, one for me and one for my son. His plan is fine, but for me, I've had an unusually large bill - over £40 more than usual. I've contacted the o2 staff, and, after an explanation of how I simply can't pay the bill on 9th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclusive offer when due an upgrade?

Running up to my upgrade date of Sept 26th I had three nudges to upgrade early by O2... But at a cost. I declined and waited.After Sept 26th I heard nothing. Waited a week or so then sorted out an upgrade myself over the phone. I'm awaiting delivery....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huge data bill - help

My latest 02 bull is totalling over £700. I am most distraught as my average monthly spend is around 130 pounds. I travel very frequently, usually once a month and always use data in the same way, usually connected to wifi where possible. I am not su...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold for 1hr 6mins and counting!!

I'm bored now!! I just 'wanted' to speak to advisor about an offer we were offered yesterday..... Contemplating on moving to Vodafone like the other half!! 3min queue yesterday to talk to them!

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are O2 for real?????

I started using O2 in Sept when I paid in advance then 4th Oct got another months bill which I've paid i then changed from £16 to £24 per month today I've been billed £52.90 even though the only extra call charges was £7.33 i had already paid in adva...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim

Hi guys, is it possible to change sim cards from a large size to a micro sim and be able to keep the same phone number? thanks for any help

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos