cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I work out which tariff I'm on?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an O2 Pay & Go contract, but I've no idea what tariff I'm currently on (except that I know I'm being ripped off). I'm driving myself nuts trying to find out what package I have, but I can't find anything on the SIM or online.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should add that for weeks I've been receiving the following error message when I try to follow the Balances and Bills link in My O2. Would the information normally be found there?

We're sorry but we're experiencing a few technical problems that we're currently investigating. Please come back and try again later.

Session ID is @@@@0103268862.1244119577@@@@
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions
Yes you need to log into 'My O2' to check your tariff details. This appears to be working ok so maybe there is a problem with the username and password that you are entering'
Use the link below to see if your details are correct.You could also try a different browser.

Username & Password

You can also ring customer care free from your mobile on 202 from your mobile and they should be able to help you with logging on difficulties and tariff enquiries.

Hope this helps
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
just logged into my o2 with no problems
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply. I'm able to log in without any problems and I've already tried using both Safari and Firefox, but I get the same error message.
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions
Thanks for your reply. I'm able to log in without any problems and I've already tried using both Safari and Firefox, but I get the same error message.

In that case Deb, I would definitely contact customer care. They are constantly working on the new website but I have had no problems with viewing my account details. Ask them to raise a case for you and I would also ask them your for current tariff details, especially if you think you are not getting a good deal.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
still didnt answer the question that we are all looking for,,, yawn
Message 7 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
still didnt answer the question that we are all looking for,,, yawn

This thread is 4 years old, what problem are you having?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 8