cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No offers for existing customers, where is the loyalty?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Why is it there are some great offers for pre orders aimed at new customers but us loyal existing customers just get an upgrade option?

i have been with o2 for 5 years and thinking about upgrading to the sony experia z1, which had an offer for pre orders for new customers to get the camera attachment, shouldn't things like this be offered to us who have been with o2 and show loyalty by staying with o2?

Really thinking about switching networks this time, such a shame considering i have never had any problems with o2.

Dan.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

O2 do not do loyalty rewards any more. New and existing customers are, in theory, supposed to be treated equally. If you can't find anything online that you think is suitable, call Customer Services on 202 if you're Pay Monthly, or 4445 if you're Pay and Go and see if they have anything they can offer you. If you are thinking of switching networks, be sure your coverage is as good or better than what you have now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 stopped doing loyalty discounts a good while back.

Its now fair deal for all.

If your not happy then ask for your PAC code.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you phoned on 202 and asked ?

Why not try an independent such as CPW before you ask for a PAC code and jump ship.

Remember not all networks offer the same coverage.
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

O2 do not do loyalty rewards any more. New and existing customers are, in theory, supposed to be treated equally. If you can't find anything online that you think is suitable, call Customer Services on 202 if you're Pay Monthly, or 4445 if you're Pay and Go and see if they have anything they can offer you. If you are thinking of switching networks, be sure your coverage is as good or better than what you have now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
The lens wasn't just offered to new customers but anyone pre-ordering. I have always been able to get price match or less as a customer with 12 years loyalty.

However after a missing phone and the palava of it all.coinciding with iPhone launch day I took myself to p4u and jumped ship to Vodafone!

O2 have been good in the past and I would call them before you change!
Message 5 of 5