cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To View March 2015 Mobile Phone Use To Date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm a bit confused.  I used to be able to view my old bills and also the current month's usage quite easily on the 02 web site.  However, things seem to have changed and I can only view last month's call/text details.  I need to check March 2015 calls/text details to date but can't see how I can access them on the new screen.  Can anyone help?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ah...but there is the problem...if ppl don't report this  , O2 doesn't know....if they don't know, they wont fix it!

But if they DO know, will they fix it?   Does not take a genius to see from the pages of this forum that people have been complaining about several things over a prolonged period and O2 apparently takes little heed.

Is it not part of the overall Community set-up that recurring difficulties and/or complaints get passed on to relevant  Teams in the organisation?   If not, it ought to be.  

And that is my rant for today.  Off now to enjoy some peace and tranquillity.  So Zipped for 24 hours.

Message 31 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

In an earlier post you mentioned you had 759mb of data left according to myo2, however you thought you only had 350mb.

So I was asking how YOU were measuring the data to do as to understand how you are seeing a difference.
Message 32 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Before I go off may I please ask a simple question?

The OP originally said "I need to check March 2015 calls/text details to date "  by which I assumed the OP meant she/he wanted to be able to see the phone number and duration of calls to date in the current billing period, and phone numbers to which texts have been sent in same period.    I may be wrong, but if that is what the OP wants, is that info available through My O2 on Pc or via the My O2 app on phone?   If so how does one get to that information?

Thanks.

Message 33 of 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Before I go off may I please ask a simple question?

The OP originally said "I need to check March 2015 calls/text details to date "  by which I assumed the OP meant she/he wanted to be able to see the phone number and duration of calls to date in the current billing period, and phone numbers to which texts have been sent in same period.    I may be wrong, but if that is what the OP wants, is that info available through My O2 on Pc or via the My O2 app on phone?   If so how does one get to that information?

Thanks.

See my post above @Anonymous it's accessible via the PC but there are a few links to go through. Before it was given a 'fresh' look the My O2 current calls and texts were accessible via 3 links.....

Message 34 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

See my post above @Anonymous it's accessible via the PC but there are a few links to go through. Before it was given a 'fresh' look the My O2 current calls and texts were accessible via 3 links.....

Thanks @jonsie -  Got it right that time.  I note that the URL of the "old version of the page" contains my old O2 ID that was my now defunct O2 email address.

I tried saving the page as a bookmark but when I use that I just get an error mesage "EBPP_1202: Your session has expired."  

Thanks again for your help

Message 35 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 
My main "MyO2" page showed that I had 749mb of data left. I knew it was wrong 'cause I had been using the data heavily on a regular basis (my allowance is 800mb). Going through the steps posted above, I got to the old drop box which showed me my actual  remaining data mb (350mb).

Message 36 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
So you are trusting the old version against the version thar bills your actual account?
Message 37 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.

According to my 3 years esperience on this "data" business on blackberry phones, I know, I'm sure, that I have used 450 mg so far, and not only 51mg.

Message 38 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok you know best. I assume that was all over the gsm network and not wifi?
Message 39 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI, thank you for that.  I'll try that now.

Regards

Karen

Message 40 of 41