Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors with 02 direct debits failed payments

NastyNigel
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been having this problem for months now we're the app and website are not allowing me to make payments. Every month direct debits keep trying to take twice the amount for my device plans yet the app shows the original price. I have made notes with the bank that those particular direct debits actual amounts and provide proof to them of actual amounts that should be taken and to refuse if they try to take twice the amount. This happened before and everything I have done to sort this out via the complaints team even up to the executive resolutions team after I got in touch promised it would be sorted. I end up having to try and pay via the app or website but for a couple of months it has been showing "There is a problem. Please try again later". I then have to try and make the payments via the payments management team who at this moment in time can't take my payments as there is an error with my account. Is anyone else having this problem of payments via the app or website? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@NastyNigel 

If you search the forum you'll find quite a few with similar issues.

Nothing more we can advise from here as you've done everything already. Just keep on to O2 to sort it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6137 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@NastyNigel 

I am sure that O2's shareholders would be delighted to know that there are customers who want to put funds "into the till" but that O2 is unable to take the payments !  🤣 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

Not bothered them in all the years up to now.......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4