Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for replacement stock to come back in?

I’ve recently had an insurance claim approved for my lost iPhone 14 pro max. Unfortunately, they do not have the item in stock at the moment. However, I haven’t been given a timeframe by o2 insure as to when they expect to have new stock. Has anyone ...

ksot1821 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18 restrictions

Take my 18 restrictions off I'm 48years old

Colin3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

Hi. I signed upto sim only last week and supplied my pac code. I received the sim yesterday and activated it. There was no info about porting my number so I filled in the form again, all before 5pm yesterday so number transfer should be today. I got ...

benish7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Sim card not arrived dispatched on 11december 

Sim24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! late delivery

hi, on friday 16th december i bought a new phone, samsun fold, they paid for same day delivery 15 pounds, the package was supposed to be delivered by 10 pm, the courier was 30 minutes late, i had to go to work, after talking to him i found out that p...

Janusz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming not working

My roaming isn’t working in France. I have mobile data switched on and roaming on. The 3 G sign is on at the top of the screen. Still not working. Any thoughts? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to ou...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going travelling for a year but want to keep my phone number

Hi - I'm going to be travelling outside of the UK for a year and want to end my monthly contract so i am not paying anything. I will be getting a new SIM for the country i will be living in. However i want to keep my phone number so that when i retur...

Sinninn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I just want to end my contract!

I started the contract last week. It was a device and an airtime contract. There was a problem with the Sim so I tried to contact O2. However, I discovered that customer service was awful and I was not able to speak to anybody I kept going back-and-f...

Resolved! Insurance claim number

I had my phone stolen in Heathrow before I left to spend 3 months in Argentina. After countless chats with o2 support and promises to send me insurance claim details via email as they will not call me on my new Argentinan number. They did say they ha...

RichardD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos