Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 15 - Apple Watch Ultra

DavidPerry
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello all, can somebody please help me!? 

I have been round in circles with O2 and the error 15 code when trying to set up the cellular section of my new Apple Watch.  I have even returned my original one, and purchased a new one in store, as the manager did not know what to do.  His words “if this happens again - I do not know”.  Is anyone able to help please? Thank you 

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36560 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@Rothy wrote:

I really need help with this I’ve had my watch since Monday and nothing, call centres have been shocking 

@O2Emma are you able to help with this one? @Rothy watch out for a Private Message here from Emma asking for more info. She is around until 9pm today. Good luck!

Message 41 of 46

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@pgn 

I'm wondering if @O2Emma is actually on today?

I tagged her much earlier and there has been no response on that thread, which is strange as the rota shows her on duty from 15.00-21.00.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 46

pgn
  • 36560 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgn 

I tagged her much earlier and there has been no response on that thread, which is strange as the rota shows her on duty from 15.00-21.00.

I see @O2Georgina logged in, worth a shot, good catch @Cleoriff 👍

Hang in there, @Rothy 🙏

Message 43 of 46

pgn
  • 36560 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgn 

I see @O2Georgina logged in, worth a shot, good catch @Cleoriff 👍

Hang in there, @Rothy 🙏

No joy, @Rothy - seems we may be down an advisor this evening, so next duty advisor is @O2Georgina from 8am Friday.

Not much else we can do unless you want to chance your luck with the O2 Social Media Team, details in how to reach out to them in the link just below this post. 

Message 44 of 46

Dell69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. The call centres are beyond comical! If anyone can help would be much appreciated. 

Message 45 of 46

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Dell69 
According to the rota @O2Georgina should be on this morning at 8am. I've tagged her to the thread and hope she can help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 46