Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 15 - Apple Watch Ultra

DavidPerry
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello all, can somebody please help me!? 

I have been round in circles with O2 and the error 15 code when trying to set up the cellular section of my new Apple Watch.  I have even returned my original one, and purchased a new one in store, as the manager did not know what to do.  His words “if this happens again - I do not know”.  Is anyone able to help please? Thank you 

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Emma I tried this, and followed your steps - getting the same error messaged again I'm afraid!!  Reference code "92" again

Message 21 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@DavidPerry Ok thanks can you wait until tomorrow and try again please.

signature
Message 22 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Emma this is fine.  When you say try again, what shall I do exactly? sorry can you please just kindly mention it step by step for me?  Thank you

Message 23 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@DavidPerry If you try the instructions as stated on the thread tomorrow please.

signature
Message 24 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks @O2Emma - there are quite a lot of different instructions within the thread!  do you mean the below?:

Please can you follow these instructions

On the watch app on phone can you see if have option to remove plan then can you unpair watch if asks select remove plan once unpaired turn phone watch off/on re pair set up watch as new when asked set up data services select not now then check on apple watch app mobile data set up data services this should then say all done.

Message 25 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@DavidPerry Yes .

signature
Message 26 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Emma @O2Sarah- good morning both.

When I click on the "set up mobile data" option, it tells me that O2 are working on this and I shall receive a text when ready.  Is this as you would expect at this stage?  It displays a message code "08" - thank you

Message 27 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Emma

@O2Sarah- has been private messaging me about the connection issues, but I am not sure if she has finished her shift now?

If so could you kindly take over please?  

As things stand, the O2 network is not set up correctly on my mobile, within the watch app, but the cellular option is still displaying "no Sim" on my watch.

I tried un-pairing and re-pairing, as Sarah suggested, and during the set up my phone displayed "Mobile Service is Ready" which has never happened before.  However, when I finished the set up and checked the cellular option again within the watch, it is still showing as "no-sim".

Do you have any ideas please, to get this over the line!?

Thank you

Message 28 of 46

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @David I will send you a private message so I can access your account.

signature
Message 29 of 46

DavidPerry
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just want to say a big thanks to @O2Emma and @O2Sarah- for all of the work that they have put in to get my Apple Watch working as it should.  Also a big thanks to @pgn too.

Great work from everyone involved here

Message 30 of 46