cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double data offer

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering WHEN will this offer end?? Anyone knows? I really want to upgrade, BUT was told I cannot get neither loyalty nor student discount with this offer. So my option is to either terminate my contract and go to another provider or wait 4 months and go to another provider then! 😖 Not happy at all. I tried to find anything about this current offer on their website with no luck! I believe they should provide more info, such as exclusions to this deal etc...Thank you.
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Personally, I wouldn't trust what live chat say.
Call 202 from your mobile and choose the thinking of leaving option.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Who told you that you can't get student discount on that tariff?
Only one discount is allowed per tariff but I have Open discount and an extra data offer on one tariff as the additional data isn't classed as a discount.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I asked twice via the online chat on their website and also in store. It is strange, because I was offered loyalty discount on more expensive tariff (which was too much for me) but not on the one I wanted. 🙇 Oooh, I really do not know what to do to be honest! Need a new phone asap as I cracked the old one...Thank you for your advice.
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Personally, I wouldn't trust what live chat say.
Call 202 from your mobile and choose the thinking of leaving option.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it! Will do tmrw. 😉
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous How are you doing? Did  you find out all the information you needed in the end? slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thank you for asking. I phoned them and they offered me a great deal. The customer service was amazing so I am a happy O2 customer! 🙂 It is deffo better to phone them than contact them via the online chat. 

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Glad you got sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9