cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactive services

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me... my services have been restricted, I've paid my air time bill and my services are still restricted, I'm trying to pay my device plan but it's saying it's not due yet. Why are my services restricted then?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If the bills have been paid late then it can take a couple of days to have the restriction removed. To be honest, only customer service can help you with this so contact them by one of the methods in the link below. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Around 8-8.30 in the morning is thee best timem

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If the bills have been paid late then it can take a couple of days to have the restriction removed. To be honest, only customer service can help you with this so contact them by one of the methods in the link below. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Around 8-8.30 in the morning is thee best timem

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will do, thanks for your time
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

We are sorry to hear about your problem. Did you get it fixed?

As @jonsie said, the O2 community is a group of customers and friends who like to help each other out, not CS I am afraid. We’re happy to answer questions, discuss O2 or chat about any related topic. But to be able to fix your account issues you need to talk to CS directly

We hope to see you around Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4