Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Free 6 Months

JRSC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a 6month free trial that was due to finish in January, but when i upgraded to a higher tariff data allowance, a few days later i find that the trial ended.

I was not informed or told of this in advance, but now i cant get access to the account, surely an upgrade isnt a reason to be removed from the free trial?

I can no longer the original one and the phone number was transferred to the new sim too.

Is there a way to request that the DIsney+ Trial be resumed until the end of Jan??

Kind Regards.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@JRSC 

It is normal for discounts or offers to end with an account upgrade but you can always call O2 and ask. 

Numbers here 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@JRSC 

It is normal for discounts or offers to end with an account upgrade but you can always call O2 and ask. 

Numbers here 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

JRSC
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your quick reply, i was looking at this and seen that they should still be active, but i will cal them tomorrow, or speak via chat, thanks.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extras#choose

Screenshot (1)_LI.jpg

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Should be ok then for you.
Call at 8.00am for best chance of getting through.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

JRSC
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, i did it bia Online Chat instead and the agent was kind enough to reactivate the extra, got a fresh 6 month trial.

But i cannot seem to see where to manage the subscription, just says to manage it via o2 but this isnt seen on the bill.

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions