Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Discusted with o2 upgrade service

I Have paid for an early upgrade and was told phone in stock and promised next day delivery for the 24th August, No delivery on that day! phoned o2 cs they say its out of stock, new stock in 26th August and will be dispatched same day and delivered, No delivery yet again, phoned o2 cs again they say its in stock will be delivered monday now on a bank holliday i asked oh no sorry no deliverys bank holliday it will be Tuesday 30th August no delivery still in progress online, phoned o2 cs yet again to be told its out of stock and should be in stock 1st September, ive now cancelled the order very dissapointed with you o2 your delivery services are APPALLING and your comunication with your customers are abizmal you must think that we are telepathic and know what is happening so you dont have to contact us your about to loose a long time customer now, im sure im not the only one who feels like this Smiley Mad Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Discusted with o2 upgrade service

Stephanie, there are only us customers here you are not addressing o2 unless one of the 2 o2 members pops in. With your next post could you split it up a bit to make it easier to read please. I am sure it will be fun!
Highlighted
Anonymous

How easier would you like me to make it for you do you not understand it??? I do not want to make it fun i am not happy ok Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

How easier would you like me to make it for you do you not understand it??? I do not want to make it fun i am not happy ok Smiley Indifferent Smiley Indifferent

Write it in comprehensible english so we (being customers ourselves) can try and help.
In other words, take a deep breath re-read exactly what you have written out loud and see if it makes sense to you.
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

You have to remember that its only customer on the forum and not o2 staff.
If you need to complain then inwould email o2 complaints direct.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,926

A good rant can sometimes help the frustration but it's wasted when there are no O2 staff to speak of on the forum.
Total sympathy though!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I know what you mean about Customer service.
I've had a number of convenient excuses fired at me over the last week, I know a lot of the issues with delivery are down to Yodel/DHL, but O2 have hardly covered themselves in glory either.
They have just undermined each other the whole way.
Free Next day delivery is advertised, they rang to confirm the delivery address with me and confirmed delivery was on schedule. Next day no movement on the order, contacted them and it was conveniently out of stock the day before, no mention of that in the conversation I had regarding the delivery address etc.
I rang on Thursday when Yodel appeared to just give up on the delivery, and got a call back. Rang on Saturday morning and asked for a call back and was informed they are a incoming call centre only. Had another call back from them today.
Wanted to just forget everything and cancel the upgrade. Was informed I couldn't as i'd waived any cooling off period and any statutory rights I had under the Distance Selling Act as i'd paid £10 to upgrade a few weeks early. Was in a O2 shop on Saturday under the T&C's on display for fast track upgrades it states those rights are only waived when I use my new tariff with my new phone, which I haven't received as yet. At least they let you cancel, I got stonewalled on that one.
I've asked to speak to a manager/supervisor and been informed they were in a meeting, this is 7.30pm on a Thursday meeting, asked to be put through to upgrades and told it wasn't possible.
It's just hard work, it won't help but I don't think Orange are any better, my wife had to make half a dozen calls to them just to get a PAC number the other week.
I did notice that Yodel appointed a Customer Service director in February this year and she left for another role in June. I think that pretty much sums up the situation with Yodel.
I have no problem with the O2 network but upgrades are just becoming more hassle every time.
Highlighted
Anonymous

if you cant wait for a phone to be delivered, why order over the phone or online? you can easily upgrade in store.
o2 also dont deliver phones. its a delivery company. if you are ordering a popular handset, stock can go fast.
its all part of ordering popular phones over the phone or online. its to be expected.
you sound like you need the phone desperately, so i recommend you cancel the order and go to a store instead. you might not get the same deal though.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a thought - why can't the networks do an order online, collect from store service? OK, have to invest in the software for stock control, but most of the big stores have that facility
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a thought - why can't the networks do an order online, collect from store service? OK, have to invest in the software for stock control, but most of the big stores have that facility

different deals online from stores and they come as first come first serve.
most clothes shops do it, like topman etc... but like you said, networks dont.
a lot fo companies dont infact. for example HMV. you buy a dvd from hmv store for £12 but you can buy it online from their website for £3.00.