Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts

Bhatta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

signed up two new SIM only monthly contracts and was 20% discount on both contracts but after 6 days got a text message that only one number is accepted. Contract signed on specific assurance of 20% discount on both. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10705 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Bhatta 

Have a look at this guide, and you cant use the same code on both.. 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147228 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Bhatta 

Discounts are only available on subsequent accounts and not available on the lead account.

If you only have two accounts, only one is eligible.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7

Bhatta
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I understand the discount rule but my point is was I mis sold at point of sale when the sales rep specifically confirmed that discount available for both SIM, is it worth lodging a complaint

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 147228 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Bhatta 

You could try but essentially you'd need evidence to prove it.

Do you have anything in writing?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Bhatta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks everyone for your insights and suggestions, just to provide you all an update on the topic - O2 customer service has kindly agreed to provide discounts on both the numbers, cheers

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 147228 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

Good to hear @Bhatta 👍

Message 7 of 7