cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit setup problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

i visited one of your stores today wanting to set up a direct debit contract instead of the simplicity contract i am currently on. however your address lookup you use from royal mail failed to find the address i provided, despite it showing up associated with my current account,  through a 2nd o2 lookup request the woman tried and through the royal mail lookup also tried. as a result i am unable to set up a direct debit account with that o2 shop.

i wanted to ask the forum, or anyone at o2 who reads this, is this a problem with the shop i asked (beeston,nottingham,uk) or with o2 in general? i am able to go to another o2 shop but wanted to check first.

(it is obviously not a problem with royal mail as the shop insisted as it is not a problem with any other shop including my past contract provider orange, and the fact everything else i use / get posted is always delivered and has no problems) 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
How old is your estate?

http://www.royalmail.com/postcode-finder/

If you appear in there^^ then somthing was wrong at the shop (probally the user;))

You could do it online. You may well find a better offer on the handset/contract your after.

Computers are built to fail and the users tend to help it fail a lot quicker:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
How old is your estate?

http://www.royalmail.com/postcode-finder/

If you appear in there^^ then somthing was wrong at the shop (probally the user;))

You could do it online. You may well find a better offer on the handset/contract your after.

Computers are built to fail and the users tend to help it fail a lot quicker:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2