Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit Refund

Bogdan94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It passed 4 months and i didn't received my deposit back yet. I already payed the 4th bill and no money was returned in my bank accout. Anyone know what do I need to do? I want to receive the deposit through bank, not through bill.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bogdan94 You will need to call customer service 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bogdan94 You will need to call customer service 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Bogdan94, sorry to hear about this, please do let us know how you're getting on and if you manage to resolve this with customer service in the end?

Message 3 of 6

Bogdan94
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, they've told me 10 days ago that i will need to wait 10 days in order to receive the deposit through bank, but still nothing, and 10 days already passed. Do you know what do I need to do next? Who do I need to speak to because I don't wanna make a complain yet. Maybe this will be solved somehow. Thank you !
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Call 202 again to chase but our experience tells us it's more likely to be 10 working days, so around 2 weeks....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Christriker
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You will never get it back I've phoned countless times and keep getting told different stories they will have delay tactics until none of the deposit is left and it's paid directly to your airtime !
Message 6 of 6