cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bought a phone from O2 today expected it to be delivered tomorrow . But not till Monday . Thought Saturday was a working day these days lol . When I said I wanted to cancel they said I will transfer you to that department . When they did that department said it's too late to cancel doh not happy. .
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It was customer services 202 that told me their sales team lie to make sales!!!! I'd love to get a copy of that recorded conversation. I know O2 won't respond here. Just venting my frustration.

Every sales person in the World will try and lie to get a sale - what you should do is get the lie in writing before signing on the dotted line......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 51 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
It was customer services 202 that told me their sales team lie to make sales!!!! I'd love to get a copy of that recorded conversation. I know O2 won't respond here. Just venting my frustration.

Every sales person in the World will try and lie to get a sale - what you should do is get the lie in writing before signing on the dotted line......

Wise words!! Bet you can't though!

Message 52 of 55

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That's the point that you find out if they really are lying to you or not slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 53 of 55

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 54 of 55

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi adman,

I'm Toby, the O2 Community Coordinator slight_smile

Feel free to send me a private message about the call you had. I can try and investigate this for you.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 55 of 55