cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined a contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I applied for an iPhone on contract with O2 but in the shop it was declined straight away without an explanation , so I checked my credit reference as I have never been declined credit. And there is nothing on there, I have a very good rating . So I rang O2 and went through the the story and procedure and again was told it was to do with security and gave me an email to write too, which I did. I eventually got a standard reply saying ' O2 also used business policies and I haven't meant the critiera on this occasion ' I have since written and asked again what are 'business policies' but no one is answering me. I need to get a new phone asap and wanted it to be on O2 as I can get discount with family & friends and it's the best reception where I am. Can anyone help me to know what 'business policies ' are please so I can deal with this. 

Jacqui 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

We did have insurance but we get the phones though 'phones 4 you' so it was all cancelled

Message 21 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd suggest a google search for insurance esp as phones got lost / broken regularly at uni's wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do understand what everyone is say and I've told her when the contract is up it her who will be paying for it. But at the moment I just wanted to go back to O2 and wanted to know about 'Business policies' but no one knows so I will go back into the shop to see if I can get anywhere . Thanks 👍🏻😁

Message 23 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Let us know if they tell you please......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will update here if I get anywhere during the week. Figures crossed . Thanks 

Message 25 of 25