@MI5 wrote:
But o2 won't tell you either Smiley Sad

True...so it's a Catch 22 really...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Declined a contract

It is annoying so maybe all I can do is get a sim. My iPhone 5 is fine apart from not enough memory. But my daughter needs my phone as her is broke and she's off to uni . I was with O2 a few years ago and all was well. I'll go in and speak to the shop again and get a sim only for now if that's all I can do . Thanks 

Highlighted
Topics: 738

Just out of interest @Anonymous have you moved house recently?

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 12,995

@Anonymous wrote:

It is annoying so maybe all I can do is get a sim. My iPhone 5 is fine apart from not enough memory. But my daughter needs my phone as her is broke and she's off to uni . I was with O2 a few years ago and all was well. I'll go in and speak to the shop again and get a sim only for now if that's all I can do . Thanks 

Just get your daughter a cheap PAYG phone - prob safer whilst away at uni.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,845

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just get your daughter a cheap PAYG phone - prob safer whilst away at uni.

Nah, give her the iphone and get a cheap pay and go for yourself. Hey, she's off to Uni, needs a credible phone Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 12,995

Make sure you get insurance then Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 738

"Nah, give her the iphone and get a cheap pay and go for yourself. Hey, she's off to Uni, needs a credible phone Smiley Wink"

If the Op is going to get her daughter a 'credible phone for Uni'... then she should be looking at the Samsung S6 LOL

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Cleoriff wrote:

"Nah, give her the iphone and get a cheap pay and go for yourself. Hey, she's off to Uni, needs a credible phone Smiley Wink"

If the Op is going to get her daughter a 'credible phone for Uni'... then she should be looking at the Samsung S6 LOL

Or any of the new Galaxys

Highlighted
Anonymous

Nope I haven't moved, been at the same address 18 years 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Mm if only . Then she'll be asking for credit every 5 mins but she is already in a contract until next year so she just needs my phone if I can get a new contract as mine has expired