Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan for Apple Watch

Sam14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have an Apple Watch series 5 and trying to set up the data plan from the watch app. I log in to o2 and it states to choose a plan but nothing is loaded below so can’t select anything. It has been doing this for three days now and the guru said to keep trying! Not great customer service and they couldn’t tell me how long it would keep doing this for. Don’t know what to do now other than cancel my o2 contract and go elsewhere with my three contracts.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Georgie
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same here! My mums new watch is doing the same thing heading to Bluewater to see if either parties can fix it
Message 11 of 16

sandrapreston12
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same here Same, disgusting service from o2 this morning!! Passed around 6 times on 1 call and dropped from others. No one has a clue what they are talking about!!
Message 12 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @sandrapreston12@Sam14@Georgie@Davidt8980 I'm looking into this one for you. I'll need a few details so I'll send you all a quick message. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 16

Georgie
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just got back from Bluewater lady was really helpful but can’t fix it herself someone else walked in the shop with the exact same problem. Just got told to wait till end of next week and hopefully it should start working
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Georgie 

Just repond to the Private Message sent to you by @Martin-O2 (community manager). He will add you to the list of those with the same issue.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@sandrapreston12@Sam14@Georgie@Davidt8980 This issue should now be resolved so please try again and let me know the results. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 16