cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 318
317 REPLIES 317

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

I've just checked using Firefox on mobile and I downloaded my latest bill just fine. I can even print it from my mobile if I ever need to. 

Message 281 of 318

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thank you for the update on your ability to access bills guys. I think this needs to be looked at in the wider context, not just for individual customers. I'll pass on your feedback and will give you all an update once I have more info. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 282 of 318

TonyG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I have had this problem on and off for a few months. Customer help from O2 was predictably useless. Using that link works for me. I just want to add my voice to the chorus of customers here asking O2 to sort out what is an absolutely basic necessity for anyone who has to claim back mobile costs from their employers. I will be leaving O2 as soon as my contract is up, the collective inability to deliver a simple working website is beyond belief.

Message 283 of 318

Leanne4258
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know im probably being dumb, lazy or both but I've wasted enough time with this stupid error page including live chat who told me it was my end not O2, to then come on here and find a 29 page thread on it! 

My error page states DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. I clicked on the Solved! see solution on another (same subject) thread and still cant see how to get my bills printed. It's so inconsistent as sometimes I can get my bill no problem, then times like today when i've emptied caches/deleted cookies/shut down restart and am just about ready to throw the damn phone out of the window and go with another provider 

Message 284 of 318

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36576 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

Clear your browser's cache every time you leave O2, all cookies with O2 in.

Login to O2 Web site first, it gets confused if you log into Community forum first, @Leanne4258

If you still have the problem, @Martin-O2 needs to help... See below. 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/download-and-print-bill/m-p/1013889/highlight/true#M119637

Message 285 of 318

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @pgn

@Leanne4258 Please let me know if you continue to have issues with this. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 286 of 318

Leanne4258
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for helping! I deleted history, cookies, turned the laptop off overnight, started it up again and..........exactly the same problem weary

I have however managed to get the invoices I was wanting by going through the website on my iphone. 

Message 287 of 318

pgn
  • 36576 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

@Leanne4258 wrote:

Thank you for helping! I deleted history, cookies, turned the laptop off overnight, started it up again and..........exactly the same problem weary

I have however managed to get the invoices I was wanting by going through the website on my iphone. 

Progress, @Leanne4258, after a fashion :P. 

So perhaps a different browser on your laptop might help to isolate the problem. 

That you can successfully access the info you need on your mobile does, unfortunately, lend power to O2 CS's claim that the fault most likely is at your end... thinking

Message 288 of 318

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 289 of 318

pgn
  • 36576 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

The annoying bit is that this is a recurring monthly problem! 

The annoying thing is having to set my browser to auto-delete all cookies related to O2 websites and lithium every time I exit the browser. 

And having to login to MyO2 *before* logging into the O2 Community Forums *if* you want to View and Download your bill(s)  

I agree, @jonsie, it is much harder than it needs to be... yet we persist, or put up with these little foibles. triumph

Message 290 of 318