Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Anytime??

I’m paying £3.99 a month to change my phone anytime I want? when I read the small print you have to go to the shop , can’t do it on line unless you pay the whole contract off first? Have I read that right ? confused old lady x

Kazza2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid off phone plan, need credit report updating

Hey there everyone, I had a device plan which I recently paid off in full, if possible I need that to be reflected on my credit report ASAP. I've emailed o2creditreferrals but haven't heard anything back just yet. Is there any other outlet I can use/...

Dazsta1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charge for roaming

I have been charged with extra 15 pounds roaming charges and I have been used only 200mb from my 10GB allowance. This is unfair! When I bought this package I have asked specially for EU roaming and I was told there is no restrictions. Because of my j...

BBilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing a spend cap

I am trying to reduce my spend cap from £60 to a lower value. As usual I am pointed to a list of FAQs on the website which suggest I use the app to talk to somebody on chat to get this changed. When I use the App it states I need to go to the website...

Resolved! Dept

Hi on my clear score account it says I have 15 pound dept at the address 112 lake lock road but Im sure I paid all the dept I had

Luke0708 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No order confirmation

I placed an order of a device with contracted sim on Friday 31st march, I payed the upfront cost as well as the next day delivery. I understand my order had a possibility of not coming on time however, it is now Tuesday the 4th April and I have not e...

Jess18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I received an email confirming my switch to a monthly sim only plan

Hello, On the 3rd of April I received an email confirming my switch to a monthly sim only plan ([Removed]) and am awaiting delivery of my new sim card. However, today I received an email purporting to be from yourselves, the content of which I've pas...

frootbat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello, my phone has been cut off because I haven’t been able to pay it this month. I really need it as I have children and use it for work purposes now. Ive also had a death in the family so wasn’t able to pay it as was off work. can I set up an agre...

R1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos