cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 318
317 REPLIES 317

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Only affects O2.... shocked I am! 

Don't tell yer lies Whistle

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 192 of 318

Anonymous
Not applicable

Come on O2  - you have had long enough time now to sort out the Download Bill problem.  You are costing me money.  I can’t claim costs from my Company without copy of bill – nor recover VAT.

You are obliged to issue Bills for Accountancy purposes.

Please sort it out ….. NOW.

I await your confirmation by return.

BASEController

Message 193 of 318

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys,

We know we have been saying this quite a bit lately but, technical problems are complex. 

We are very sorry to read about your bad experiences and it’s our goal to make sure every customer receives the best possible service. We can assure you that O2 is doing everything they can to resolve the matter asap. Thanks for understanding. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 194 of 318

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I will be seeking financial compensation for all of the calls and for my time in having to chase this issue up. I hope all other customers who have been treated with a complete lack of service will do the same. O2 is a massive company, making massive profits and the fact that they can't devote some of these profits to resolving this issue is disgusting.

Message 195 of 318

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38379 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@AnonymousI have had some degree of success getting PDF copies of my AirTime and Device Plan bills/payments via Twitter, detail here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/DASH-ERR04-Cant-download-old-bills/m-p/1066047#M133808

No confirmed date for restoration of functionality for affected customers yet, although it is expected the issue will be resolved in tome for next month's billing cycle (!).

Message 196 of 318

pgn
  • 38379 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions
How, exactly, do you propose to pursue this?

If you lodge a complaint, and it is upheld, your next avenue of resolution is Ofcom, the ombudsman - and they seem to be even less clued-in than O2, if you search this topic for messages relating to Ofcom or Ombudsman.
Message 197 of 318

pgn
  • 38379 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@jonsie @MercedesS

Definitely the same issue - I have never seend the DASH04 error, but repeatedly get the likes of that below - the "Userid: unauthenticated" in the "Diagnostic Information" text seems to me to be a bit of a giveaway.

20**Personal info** 20_04_46-.png

Message 198 of 318

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks @pgn for testing and helping! WeI'll pass this on! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 199 of 318

gavod
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, so I have stumbled across this thread whilst seeing if anyone else has experienced the dreaded DASH_ERR04. I have quite a long history of this. I first experience this error a couple of years ago. It would regularly happen if I tried to go to the companion site (to download pdf bills) within a week or so of a new bill being generated. I tolerated this, on and off, for quite some time. Sometimes it lasted for longer, but it went away a few days after the subsequent monthly bill was produced at which point I was able to download both bills. Three or four months ago it became more awkward and I needed one of the bills to make a claim. I spent a couple of hours on chat with an adviser and we tried all sorts of things. Between us we eventually got it working again - a combination of clearing old account information at her end and me trying numerous different browsers on different computers, restarts, cache-clearing and the like. There was another problem, which may or may not be related and which nobody has been able to fix: every time I log in I get a message asking me to update my contact details, but when I try to do so it says there are too many accounts associated with the phone number in question so I have to cancel. We (the adviser and me) both wondered if the DASH-ERR04 was associated with having too many accounts with the same phone number (I tend to move my number to a new payg sim contract every year or two, and I've had the same number for well over 20 years. Anyway, problem resolved; but only until the start of July, when DASH-ERR04 came back and it's been there ever since, in spite of several contacts to see if can be fixed. I am writing all this in case it helps whoever is trying to fix the fault. In the meantime, it would be really helpful if advisers were able to sent out copies of pdf bills by email on request. I called in to an O2 shop and a guru there was able to download my bills but she had no way of emailing them them to me, and I have been told the same by advisors on chat. Presumably misplaced security concerns. Anyway, this all need to be sorted: in my case it's not just been "for weeks", it's been on and off for years.

Message 200 of 318