Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy psycho O2

MichelleF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi you have switched off my roaming you did this on Friday also even thought I told you I was temporarily working aboard. I eventually was able to call you to fix this and now yesterday you have switch off my roaming again now I am in a foreign country with no way of contacting the courts Ide world. Say if I get sick or are attacked I can not contact anyone as I have no phone and I am very vulnerable as I am in a foreign country by myself and do not talk the langue. I think O2 are disgusting for doing this I have been a loyal customer for 15 years always paying my bill on time I even added a bolt onto my phone which you charged me for and took my money and yet I still cannot use my phone as line is dead
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @MichelleF 

This is not O2. We are a community forum made up of members like yourself.

You can contact O2 at 8am this morning, if you borrow a phone, use a landline or USE SKYPE

All numbers and a guide to skype are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MichelleF
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
As I explained I’ve no other phone I am here by myself cannot get through on Skype to O2

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MichelleF 

Try Skyping them on this number +44 800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MichelleF wrote:
Hi
As I explained I’ve no other phone I am here by myself cannot get through on Skype to O2

You don't need a phone to skype. You are posting on the forum via some method (probably PC) and can use that to Skype O2.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MichelleF
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also I called them yesterday the girl said they couldn’t help as she was not customer service so I have called O2 yesterday they did not do nothing
Message 6 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @MichelleF just checking on you. Did you manage to sort this out or do you still need assistance?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7