Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Crazy psycho O2

Hi you have switched off my roaming you did this on Friday also even thought I told you I was temporarily working aboard. I eventually was able to call you to fix this and now yesterday you have switch off my roaming again now I am in a foreign country with no way of contacting the courts Ide world. Say if I get sick or are attacked I can not contact anyone as I have no phone and I am very vulnerable as I am in a foreign country by myself and do not talk the langue. I think O2 are disgusting for doing this I have been a loyal customer for 15 years always paying my bill on time I even added a bolt onto my phone which you charged me for and took my money and yet I still cannot use my phone as line is dead
Highlighted
Topics: 738

Re: Crazy psycho O2

Hi @MichelleF 

This is not O2. We are a community forum made up of members like yourself.

You can contact O2 at 8am this morning, if you borrow a phone, use a landline or USE SKYPE

All numbers and a guide to skype are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Hi
As I explained I’ve no other phone I am here by myself cannot get through on Skype to O2

Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 13,031

@MichelleF 

Try Skyping them on this number +44 800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 738

@MichelleF wrote:
Hi
As I explained I’ve no other phone I am here by myself cannot get through on Skype to O2

You don't need a phone to skype. You are posting on the forum via some method (probably PC) and can use that to Skype O2.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Also I called them yesterday the girl said they couldn’t help as she was not customer service so I have called O2 yesterday they did not do nothing
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @MichelleF just checking on you. Did you manage to sort this out or do you still need assistance?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature