Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel

Hello O2My name is Miroslaw Wisniewski, I tried multiple times to ring but couldn’t get in contact with you that’s why I text /email you .My contract has finished yesterday 6-04-20 and I no longer want to renew it so I kindly ask you to close my cont...

Miroslaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order not delivered

I have no way of contacting 02, I ordered mobile broadband, nothing has arrived yet its been added to my account and says completed. I never got my order. Can anyone advise how to contact 02?

PC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded - asked for a new sim but I want to keep existing number

Hi,I upgrade my phone yesterday, and received the new phone today. When purchasing the phone I just ticked I needed a new SIM not really thinking, however I want to keep my number. The new phone came with a new sim obviously but I’m wondering if I pu...

TomD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

I recently got an apple watch from apple and I have the Iphone XSMAX but I’m trying to set up the tariff for my apple watch. As I tried setting it up and logging in its stating there is and error and ref code 88

South18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open discount help

Hi I'm looking at a new iPhone SE at £41 per month with the discount which is 25% off the airtime. Does this mean that I get 25% off only part of this amount and how do I work it out/find the split? Thanks

Gab4wigan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account limit

How do i remove the account chargers cause at the minute i have a Block on the account în case i go over the limit? Is that possible from my o2? Thanks

Viorel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plz can someone contact me about my bill payment

Hi could someone please contact me regarding my bill payment!EmmaxxxxxxxxxI am the account holder [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Emma15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim

Hi, how do I get a esim if the o2 stores are closed and the cs calls are only for urgent queries?Thank you

beau1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Video calls

Just a quick question I am now on the monthly tarriff of unlimited minutes do I get video calls within this tarriff or are they chargeable

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone with SIM

I want to buy Samsung Galaxy A71 with monthly payment. I would like to choose the SIM with an international bundle (£10). But this bundle does not come with the mobile. Is it possible to get this offer? Thank you. Regards:Anil

AKPal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos