Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting problems

Kimdfish
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had my upgrade to the XR last July (2019). Since then when people phone me they hear one ring and then it’s as if the line go dead but it still rings my end. This is very frustrating as people think I’ve hung up and put the phone down!!   I have continuously phoned o2 and all I get to,d is they are still looking into it. I even get a text once a week to say they are still trying to solve the problem. I am at my wits end as I don’t seem to be getting anywhere and seriously considering leaving O2. Does anyone else have this problem ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Kimdfish 

Have you thought of contacting Apple?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/contact 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Kimdfish 

There have been a few reports of this on the forum and it is thought to be an account issue.

It needs customer service to escalate it to tech support.

It may also be worth trying a new sim card on the off chance, if you haven't done so already.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Have you tried your sim card in another phone to see if people can phone you alright, then it would point to an account issue without doubt if the same thing happens. That way you will know if it's a phone or an O2 problem.

Message 4 of 4