Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Flymo40
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to complain? Ive been calling them for 2 weeks and speant 90 mins waiting . No one calls back and the emails are generic saying " answer in 7 days" and i am on day 12 and no answer

I will be waiting tiol 40 days from when i registered the compalinrt, and then going to Ombudsman, but i hoped 02 would take ownership and answer

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7764 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Problem is that once an official complaint is made then  Customer Services can no longer be involved.

Complaints are taking around 8 weeks at the moment.

All we have 

Activate Apple Watch Guide 

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 11 of 12

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Paula1802 

I think that you are going to have issues in getting any O2 team to engage with you on this technical matter as you now have an open complaint. And complaints are taking eight weeks to investigate and respond to currently, so you might be in for a long wait.   

I cannot make any promises on this, but I would suggest that you consider calling in to your local O2 retail store and asking for help :-

Store locator | O2 UK | Find Your Nearest O2 Store

https://stores.o2.co.uk/

You might, just might, find a member of staff who has the knowledge and enthusiasm to help you to resolve this problem.     

Message 12 of 12