Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Flymo40
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to complain? Ive been calling them for 2 weeks and speant 90 mins waiting . No one calls back and the emails are generic saying " answer in 7 days" and i am on day 12 and no answer

I will be waiting tiol 40 days from when i registered the compalinrt, and then going to Ombudsman, but i hoped 02 would take ownership and answer

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7345 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 1606 Solutions

Officially 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

But we suggest using the Resolver Service part way down the page

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7345 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 1606 Solutions

Officially 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

But we suggest using the Resolver Service part way down the page

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 12

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Flymo40 

You have been pointed towards Resolver by @Enlli but have you already gone to the Ombudsman ? If so, I wonder if you might be better waiting for his decision. My feeling is that you could confuse the issue if you involve resolver having already pursued another avenue of resolution. 

Please keep us updated on developments.  

Message 3 of 12

Flymo40
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sound advise. I have to wait 40 days (approx 30 left) I have 20gb of data each month and use 2gb only..02 have suggested they add 5gb to settle the complaint.. they just don’t listen so I will wait the 30 days

Message 4 of 12

Oxonian
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Flymo40 

If you have already gone to the Ombudsman, I suggest that you await the outcome of his review. You can then post on this thread again if you need advice as to the way forward once he has reverted to you.  

Message 5 of 12

awauk
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Absolute waste of time FAQ avoiding any real issues

Message 6 of 12

Oxonian
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

You have re-opened a thread that has been dormant for three months @awauk 

Do you have a question or require our help ?  

Message 7 of 12

Paula1802
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the same boat, i have called customer service numerous time and they have no idea what they are talking about, I've emailed the complaints team twice and i have gone down the resolver route as i totally give up with O2

Message 8 of 12

Oxonian
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Paula1802 

You have not told us what your issue is so this is guesswork on my part, but have you considered contacting O2 via social media ? The SM team are quite well thought of :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

However, a problem is that you have lodged a formal complaint. This might mean that other teams within O2 will not or cannot engage with you. Meanwhile, it is currently taking O2 eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. 

Better assistance might be forthcoming if you tell us what your difficulty actually is. 👍    

Message 9 of 12

Paula1802
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the issue is i have purchased a new apple watch and i cannot connect the mobile data error code 10, i have tried customer service and they have no idea what they are talking about even their tech team has no idea how to sort this, no reply from the complaints team as per usual absolute joke O2 is

Message 10 of 12