Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New contract

I currently have a contract with yourselves but want an additional contract with sim only starting January 2025. How would I go about getting this

Chell1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned phone

I returned an upgraded phone last week a couple of days after receiving it via the link from the O2 email via Royal Mail. Tracking has recorded that the phone has been delivered to O2 but it still says the return is being processed. I phoned to ask h...

Allie007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultimate plan roaming not working outside EU

Hi, I am on the new ultimate plan and my data roaming is not working when in the US. Data starts to work for a minute and then stops for 24 hours and works again for a minute then stops. I have contacted support with no resolution yet. If the plan is...

sriksv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been with o2 past few years but they say I'm not

Hi, me and my dad have been with o2 for a good couple years, When we contacted o2 regarding other queries, they asked if we want to renew contracts. They said it shows up on their system that we haven't had a contract with them for past few years. We...

Jogee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i cancel my contract

im out of contact and wish to leave but i can find how to ..ive logged into my02 but still cant find it please help..driving me mad

antdon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I bought a data bolt on.I can see from My O2 that I bought a bolt-on.O2 had charged me as if I had not bought a bolt on.I really want to leave O2 because I am so disappointed with your service.

0844 463 0202

Can someone confirm this is a legit 02 number? Takes you over to 02 website or at least it looks like it but when searching has dozens and dozens of reports/flags. Already made the call earlier like an idiot before checking. I know now I can call 202...

muzza321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultimate package

I wonder who can help me.. I am currently in the states where my new contract and I phone 15pto max is also here however it will not connect to a signal so it’s uselesss unless I have WiFi. It’s my first month on my new ultimate contract which includ...

Boy-world by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reps don't know how to apply compensation by ombudsman

Short story had to escalate complaint about closed account to ombudsman was found I paid final bill.O2 offered £75 compensation for level of service which I accepted however nothing actioned nor does anyone on phone at o2 know how to apply this.where...

My new number used for spam calling?

Joined O2 couple of weeks ago on contract and got a new phone number. Received few missed calls already from mobiles numbers I don't recognise. When phoning/texting back they reply I called first. When looking up my new number apparently it's had tho...

muzza321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos