Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate package

Boy-world
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wonder who can help me.. I am currently in the states where my new contract and I phone 15pto max  is also here however it will not connect to a signal so it’s uselesss unless I have WiFi. It’s my first month on my new ultimate contract which includes roaming to over 100 countries with the USA definitely being one of them. I landed and received the text letting me know that all data calls text ect will come out of my uk allowance as I have the ultimate package. But it will not work. I’ve. Checked the setting ect and all seems ok! Please help I need to use it away from WiFi 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148676 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

@Boy-world 

If you have auto connected to AT&T, try manually selecting T-Mobile, or vice versa.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2