cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a cancellation. Help needed please

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled my O2 service via Live Chat last week, requested and received a PAC code and provided this to Carphone Warehouse, moving to EE network.

I have picked up my new phone but not yet activated it.

I now wish to undo what I've done and come back to O2, on my old tariff, using my old phone.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Will my existing tariff/contract already be cancelled?

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you've already given your PAC to CPW and they have passed it on to EE, you probably can't undo any of that, and your contract with EE has most likely begun. You need to speak to CPW, but I'm pretty certain you are now an EE customer, and cannot go back to anything on O2 that you previously had.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you've already given your PAC to CPW and they have passed it on to EE, you probably can't undo any of that, and your contract with EE has most likely begun. You need to speak to CPW, but I'm pretty certain you are now an EE customer, and cannot go back to anything on O2 that you previously had.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It will be too late now even if you haven't activated the sim. You will need to request a PAC from EE and give it to O2 unless your O2 sim is still working.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to cancel the port into EE immediately (if it hasn't already happened). If your old o2 contract is still active it will just carry on as before.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4