cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls to UK from New Zealand

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm off to New Zealand for a month and was wondering whether theres any bolt on available for me to access cheaper calls home at all? I can see the bolt on for calling abraod from the UK? Quite a few family members with o2 but can't see anything other than EU countries?

Already know to switch off roaming/3g/voicemail etc

Thanks  

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
There are no bolt ons I'm afraid for calling from overseas. If you are monthly contract TuGo world's well for me in Thailand.

Other than that is best to use a local simcard if your phone is unlocked or a free app such as Viber over Wifi.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are pay monthly you could use tugo on wifi then calling the uk would come out of your normal minutes
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd suggest looking at getting your phone unlocked to all networks if it isn't already and use a local sim card.

Or look at O2 Tugo as an alternative which is currently only available to pay monthly customers.

http://wapsbt.momac.net/pl/svt/si/o2site7/po/o2uk/pa/tugo-home
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
There are no bolt ons I'm afraid for calling from overseas. If you are monthly contract TuGo world's well for me in Thailand.

Other than that is best to use a local simcard if your phone is unlocked or a free app such as Viber over Wifi.
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
slight_smile
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable