cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking my bill on wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, i cannt seem to be able to check my bill over my own wifi, any ideas?

Hugh
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't see the app or O2's systems being the issue if you can view your bill online or by accessing the app via mobile data ,so it must be your phone not wanting to connect via the wifi route for some reason.

Yes ,a soft re boot is either turning the phone off and on with a battery pull if the phone has a removable battery.

A hard re boot is the process of resetting everything and requires the owner to action a back up as saved data is typically deleted too.

I'm just wondering if this is a glitch and may resolve itself !

Have you been able to use the wifi route before to access your bills via the MyO2 app.

Their was an online interview not too long ago regarding the MyO2 app and one of the people using it in a windows phone were not impressed on how it operated.

Link http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Virtual-Interview-20-11-13-My-O2/td-p/563246/page/3

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to access your bill via your Myo2 online, and by your My02 app {if your phone supports the app} over wifi.

Is your phone not connecting to the internet via wifi at all?

Do other devices such as laptops/tablets connect to your router via wifi ?

Which phone is it your using ?

Try forgetting the network in your phones settings and re enter the settings.

Try changing the wireless channel on your router.

Soft reboot your phone.

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I trying to check my bill via the MYO2 aapp, The phone is able to connect to wifi and my other devices do use the same router, its a Nokia Lumia 625, by soft boot you mean turn it off and turn on by the hardware button?
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try deleting and re-installing myo2 app and see if that works.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers I'll try that.
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries.

Please let us know if it worked or not.

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope, tried deleting the network, turn off and turned on by hardware button, still not working
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you view your bill using mobile data?

Also, can you view it online on your Pc/laptop?

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I can view my bill via mobile data and on the PC

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't see the app or O2's systems being the issue if you can view your bill online or by accessing the app via mobile data ,so it must be your phone not wanting to connect via the wifi route for some reason.

Yes ,a soft re boot is either turning the phone off and on with a battery pull if the phone has a removable battery.

A hard re boot is the process of resetting everything and requires the owner to action a back up as saved data is typically deleted too.

I'm just wondering if this is a glitch and may resolve itself !

Have you been able to use the wifi route before to access your bills via the MyO2 app.

Their was an online interview not too long ago regarding the MyO2 app and one of the people using it in a windows phone were not impressed on how it operated.

Link http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Virtual-Interview-20-11-13-My-O2/td-p/563246/page/3
Message 10 of 11