Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCA documents?

Tim1312
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve still had no luck getting an answer on whether i’ve been successful or not with my phone contract, they have took £400 from my bank and keep saying they’ll get back to me in 24 hours but i’ve heard nothing? Does me receiving a CCA etc, give any indication if i’ve been accepted? i’m without my own phone at the minute and i’m not keen to go with anyone else as 02 has the best service/signal etc for my area. Current with Three and it’s horrendous. Any help would be great.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Tim1312 

If you have a credit agreement you just need to electronically accept the T&C's (by opening the links in the email) and this will trigger the completion of your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Tim1312 

If you have a credit agreement you just need to electronically accept the T&C's (by opening the links in the email) and this will trigger the completion of your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Tim1312
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There is no links mate, just PDF Files.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Tim1312 

Just open them. The system picks that up as acceptance unless you email back to dispute any of the terms.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Tim1312 , just wanted to check if you got everything sorted with this in the end? slight_smile

Cheers @MI5  for your advice above! thumbsup

Message 5 of 5