Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime

Abbie11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve recently purchased a new phone contract through o2. I understand I pay the monthly plan plus the airtime separately. These both came out when I recently purchased the phone but now 2 weeks in I’m being charged for the airtime twice. I don’t understand as this won’t be what my monthly plan cost was and I don’t understand why I’m being charged twice in a month. I’ve tried to contact o2 and had no reply so if someone can help me that would be so much appreciated slight_smile
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146767 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Abbie11 

When you start with O2 your first bill is generated immediately (you pay a month in advance). Your next bill is then generated 14 days later and then needs to be paid 14 days after that.

Your regular billing date is the same date each month and is due 14 days later.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Abbie11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh thankyou that’s really helpful. So just to double check that means I am only getting charged it once per month, it’s just the bill is charged 14 days after. And I’m paying for one month in advance this month so that’s why it’s extra.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146767 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Abbie11 

Yes, that is it exactly thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4