cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot access my account because O2 want to send me a code to verify who i am but i have no signal where i live to receive it

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous have you tried calling customer service from a landline? We cannot access your account here as this is a customer forum 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous have you tried calling customer service from a landline? We cannot access your account here as this is a customer forum 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If you have a single account you can try downloading "O2 Ask" from your app store.
This will allow you to receive text messages over wifi.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 Is this a new O2 thing to replace the lost sms function of TU as I’ve never heard of it?

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes, it's new but I can't try it fully yet as I have more than one number on my account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers mate. I’ll download it & give it a try

Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous If you have Skype, or another VOIP, or can use someone else's phone on a different network or a land line, you can call O2 Customer Service for free on 0800 032 1402. 

O2 can't be of much use to you if you don't get a signal at home. You should check to see if any of the other networks do, and consider switching providers.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7