Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G 4G not working East Croydon

Ragu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have been with o2 for a long time I am disappointed to not be able to use 3 or 4g at East Croydon station and surrounding. This has been the issue at lest for 4 months. Can you please tell me when this going to be fixed ?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Ragu 

That's a long time though O2 won't give time scales. You could download the My Network app and report it through that... or get in touch with customer services who may give you a goodwill gesture payment. If this continues you may need to think about changing to another supplier. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Ragu 

That's a long time though O2 won't give time scales. You could download the My Network app and report it through that... or get in touch with customer services who may give you a goodwill gesture payment. If this continues you may need to think about changing to another supplier. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Ragu did you have a look at the network status checker and if so did you get any idea of what's happening in the East Croydon area? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

MrKiabi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I used the My Network app and it says that there is a mast not working in the area. When will this mast be fixed?
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@MrKiabi wrote:
I used the My Network app and it says that there is a mast not working in the area. When will this mast be fixed?

@MrKiabi 

No one can tell you that, not even O2.

Just keep checking here for updates O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5