Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 july consumer free offer

Sav2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help me out I got a upgrade to samsung s10+ and I did this online with the phone it said I can came my free gift . I have gone on www.02.co.uk/gift to claim my gift. Now it ask for me to put in Access code . Can anyone please tell me where I can find this access code ???? I looked on my receipt and cant see any thing .
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Foddersin wrote:

Just to chime in here.

I recently upgraded 2 lines on my account in store to the S10+ with 40GB data plan.

Was supposed to receive a little card but the store did not give this. Went back to store and they gave me them without question and just advised to redeem after the 14 day cooling off period.

4 days to go so I can redeem mine grin.

Nice one @Foddersin! If you bump into any sort of issue give us a shout, and I hope you enjoy your gift wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 11