Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 july consumer free offer

Sav2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help me out I got a upgrade to samsung s10+ and I did this online with the phone it said I can came my free gift . I have gone on www.02.co.uk/gift to claim my gift. Now it ask for me to put in Access code . Can anyone please tell me where I can find this access code ???? I looked on my receipt and cant see any thing .
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marmaduk3H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just had the same problem ie no code. However, called the 202 and they said there will be a leaflet sent through to me (not made clear at the time when I upgraded on the phone) which will have a unique code on there to make a claim. Pity in this day an age that o2 have to resort to paper, but hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Sav2 

Usually you would get a leaflet with your code on it either given at point of sale or in the box with the phone.

Help with the promotion can be found here https://gift.kondor.co.uk/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Sav2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No didn't receive anything in box or when I collected the item . Yes I did that web site and no one has got back to me
Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd call customer service on 202 then as you should have been given a code.
Re-check your emails too just to make sure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Marmaduk3H
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just had the same problem ie no code. However, called the 202 and they said there will be a leaflet sent through to me (not made clear at the time when I upgraded on the phone) which will have a unique code on there to make a claim. Pity in this day an age that o2 have to resort to paper, but hope that helps.

Message 5 of 11

Marmaduk3H
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thought I'd update you all on my experience (thus far) on trying to claim the headphones. I went through all the process of adding the code (be careful when reading - they've used capital Os and Is which also look like 0s and 1s!). Nearly 30 minutes later, I've had to write a complaint to Kondor and cc'ed o2 in as their system crashed after I had filled out all the details, uploaded a photo of the online receipt (again be careful here as their system wouldn't accept the PDF copy I have created even though it says this is one of the prefered format!). I try to restart but the code is now said to have been 'redeemed' without any way of contacting. with a tight 30 day turn around I'll not get the chance to do this again unless they respond this week. Therefore, I can only recommend you try to avoid tripping up on any of my experience thus far. Sorry, can't recommend Kondor as a solution. I'll let you know if and how it gets resolved. 

Message 6 of 11

Marmaduk3H
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
As a follow up, Kondor contacted me directly and manually processed the order.
Message 7 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for updating us @Marmaduk3H, really good to hear you're all sorted now! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great news @Marmaduk3H  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Foddersin
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to chime in here.

I recently upgraded 2 lines on my account in store to the S10+ with 40GB data plan.

Was supposed to receive a little card but the store did not give this. Went back to store and they gave me them without question and just advised to redeem after the 14 day cooling off period.

4 days to go so I can redeem mine grin.

Kindest Regards,
Andrew.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ on O2 UK
Nokia 1 Plus on O2 UK
Message 10 of 11