cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

07624 numbers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can anyone tell me what the 07624800500 number is? I have been charged for over 90 texts to this number even though i have unlimited texts and there is no record of this number anywhere on my Samsung phone proving that I have never contacted or been contacted this number?  O2 dont seem to have any answers at all.  Thanks in advance  John

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147299 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
They do and many of them are legitimate and accepted charges for services.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 31 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont sign up to anything, never had PPI, not been involved in an accident and havent had bank charges  😉

Message 32 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 124374 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont sign up to anything, never had PPI, not been involved in an accident and havent had bank charges  😉

Fair enough...This is why you need to contact text magic for an explanation....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147299 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
Indeed, we would have no idea what your relationship was or wasn't with textmagic.........?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 34 of 34