Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

02 network not working

Hi there I am writing to complain about yesterday’s network being down. This was a nightmare for me yesterday as I use my phone e mainly for work purposes therefore I was out of pocket and my boss was not happy about not being able to reach me. I have been told about compensation I’m just wondering how I go about this as this is totally unacceptable service from o2 considering I pay over £60 a month for a phone that I was unable to use yesterday.
Highlighted
Level 63: Greatness Assured

Re: 02 network not working

@Shannon12345 Are you on a business contract?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,412

You need to go through complaints : how to make a complaint.

Topics: 531
Solutions: 11,168

Compensation equivalent to 2 days worth of your bill will be paid automatically to anyone effected before the end of January.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Shannon12345 and thanks for your comments earlier. We have an official topic about issues with the network so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread to find out our latest updates around the compensation, and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature