Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! TRYING TO FIND WHEN I CAN END MY CONTRACT I SEEM TO HAVE A MONTHLY PAY AND A PAYG TOO

I wanted to end my contract but O2 wanted over £100 for me to close account. I was also offered a PAYG package so currently I believe I am paying for 2 accounts for 1 phone. So need to know how to finish that account too. I did recieve a payment as a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Help Needed

Hi all, I will try to be as brief as I can. I have a samsung phone that would not charge, I took it to the 02 shop they looked at it said it would need to be sent away, In the meantime I had a brainwave and bought a cordless charger. This worked, How...

Ruthiedee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A nightmare!

Ive just spent nearly 2 hrs in an o2 shop. I had an upgrade yesterday, via a telephone call, was told the old contract would end (even though I still had til July this year to go), & Ive been told by the shop that I actually have 2 contracts going!!!...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off handset

O2 refresh if I pay off phone can I still carry on paying airtime or you have to upgrade

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

hi everyone im trying to upgrade my phone and it wont let me through the app and im also on a sim only deal and can i still get a new device whilst on a sim only

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

over 18 websites restriction HELP

Dear, I am trying unlock over 18 websites since Tuesday 14/02/17 and did pay £1 to verified my credit card. Since Tuesday I am waiting for the adult websites to be unlocked. I keep calling every day o2 customer service and every one telling me the sa...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi, I cant see the info on mt account page. I am nearly at the limit on my data, can you tell me what date each month this gets renewed? Thanks, Louise

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) email relay revers

They do exist at O2 I've just pinged one and seen the MX records for it so Guru help on Customer Services isn't GURU helpful. Tesco use O2 for their mobile phone network - and smtp.o2.co.uk works with a Tesco PAYG mobile phone to send emails. Get a O...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

How do I cancel two contracts I don't know the details about.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos