Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant get Internet on my phone

I cant use my Internet on my mobile phone in the USA.I have had to use the hotel WiFi.My phone tells me I need to set it to Roaming, yet it still wont work.I have 15.5G mobile data left out of 20G that I am paying for...its a complete waste of money....

DazzerH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone at 02

I have returned my iPhone6 plus for repair (covered by insurance) using the DPD service from 02. It is nearly two weeks now and about seven calls later and it appears the phone is lost within the DPD/02 system. Investigations have started but I am to...

SteveI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost ipad

I have lost my ipad how do I put a stop to the sim and does my insurance cover loss or just damage

louisa123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi.my name's Paul matthews.ive lost my phone and require a replacement sim please.my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx.thanks.

Resolved! o2 travel

Hi,I have previously added the o2 travel bolt on for a holiday. I am about to go travel on another holiday and have bought a new phone. This phone came with o2 travel Inclusive zone included. So I now have both bolt ons on my account and can't seem t...

ALJOMABOB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call divert not working

Hi, I always set my work phone to divert to my own mobile on a weekend to save me carrying a second phone all the time.However for the last 2 weeks I have been unable to, I just get the following message. Call settings errorUnexpected response from t...

Phoenixc73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill to Mobile bar

Hi,I was fortunate enough to prevent a Nexgen text from ruining my day recently by texting STOP to the number provided and I also asked customer services to put a Bill to Mobile bar on my account.Does anyone know whether there is a safe free way of c...

IT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

I have three purchases from Bona Fide Mobile ltd - both for £4,50 pounds each - which I have NOT bought

Pavlo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos