Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 data very slow

footfarmer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is going to sound paranoid; but 6 weeks after I signed a 12 month o2 contract - having had 1 year of relatively okay service on rolling month o2 contract - data on my phone virtually stopped. Needing navigation or websites out and about is imposssible, sites will not load or take so long the moment has past. I've tried the sim on my older phones - even tried a friends newer phone, but the same issue. I have a US provider on my virtual sim and have to take the financial hit on that if i really need to get something off the net when not near a wifi spot. I pay nearly £30 pm and have 6 months left. My calendar is littered with reminders to cancel the moment i can! None of the other networks are amazing - but o2 and 3 are the worst for coverage, with o2 by far the slowest I've encountered having used 4 of the major providers over the last few years.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Emmarisms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My 4G has become awful, painfully so, and even linked into wifi oage loading is hideous. Am thinking to go to EE add this is just painful 

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

If it works better for you @Emmarisms go for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 12