Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

International call

I tried to contact you before but no answer I registered but I am still waiting, can you provide live chat?

Vily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Nightmare

Sorry for long post.I’ve been trying to get my phone number (xxxxxxxx) transfered to a new sim for 6 days.It’s still not resolved. It goes as follows:28/2. O2 shop Thanet, I got a replacement sim for a sim swap, old sim is turned off within an hour, ...

PaulP by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reverting to Classic PAYG

I am on the Classic PAYG tariff but required a new sim for my new phone, I arranged this but when I had finished my call, I received information that tells me I will be on a standard PAYG tariff. Will I be able to revert to my original Classic PAYG t...

tarren2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculating Data Usage?

Hi AllI'm looking to use data to basically play games when I'm out and about. I used the online calculator and put 180+ minutes of gaming a day and it came out with the 2gb data plan. I have no idea if this is enough or not? Its a fairly large multip...

Picture

Can’t send picture message but got £5 credit can anyone help please?

Resolved! Nokia1 phone..bought online (new) from O2 - completely dead..warranty length 1 or 2 years?

Bought as a back up phone in Dec. 2018. Now completely dead..tried reset (down vol./on-off button etc)..still dead. Still dead when plugged into a variety of different charging sources. Was PAYG when bought & came unlocked. o2 Signal poor so has been...

benny77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best time to change to Big Bundle

Hi there I'm currently on Pay As You Go, but would like to change to one of the Big Bundles. If I change on Feb 28th, will it be valid until March 27th? Or do I need to change on the first day of the month? Thanks

Resolved! Classic pay as you go - £1 minimum www charge?

Hello all, been a while since I posted so hello again from Northern Ireland. A family member has had the same O2 PAYG SIM/number since around year 2000. It was still on a legacy account with relatively expensive calls + txts and whenever he used it t...

voice mail

How do I retrieve my voice mail messages?

ken1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos