Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pas an go

I’ve used up my data on big bundle 30 and want to restart it early, anyone know how I can do this?

Jim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Took money but didnt get any confirmation

Yesterday i brouth a new sony experia L online, it took my money but after i haven't received any confirmation email. And when i log in to my o2, it dosent show anything. It says you dont have any product or service. If anyone had the same problem pl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Top up - failed port?

Hi,I ported out from 3 today. Just before 12:00 this lunchtime my three SIM was disconnected and I duly replaced it with my O2 SIM.Full Signal, phone receives calls fine on the number I want to keep but if phone switched off caller is not diverted to...

Resolved! Classic PAYG Top Up

Hi, I'm on the classic PAYG tariff, with 3p per min for call, 2p for text and 1p per MB of data. I know this tariff is no longer available. If I top-up my phone, will I still get these rates for my phone?

PAC Code Fail

Hi, I'm sending a message 'PAC' to 65075 but my iPhone 5s says not delivered. Please can someone help to get a PAC code for my number?

VBX555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Bundle Message

So I bout a pay as you go mobile with an O2 sim as it matched my work phoneline now whilst I can receive calls I cannot make outgoing ones all I get is a "Big Bundle" call message and then it cutst me off. The phone is effectively useless. I have cal...

DL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate SIM

I want to swap from pay monthly to pay as you go.I have been sent a new pay as you go SIM. I have put it into my divice. Now I want to activate the SIM

Jules11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online guru

Does anyone know if the online guru chat is working for pay as you go customers as I have been on hold for 2 hours and not getting anywhere

Return SIM card

I would like to return my pat as you go card. How I can do that ? They don't want to accepted that return in shop

Arek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos