Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Please reconnect my number :)

Hello, Would you be able to reconnect my SIM card number? It is my backup number and it has been disconnected Thanks!

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

Hi. i have been having issue regarding top up on my phone. I am in Africa and i have been trying to top up via 4444 or 4445. But its not working. I tried getting a live chat but the restriction is not helping so they are close to live chat. Any other...

Dianna001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone

Hi I have upgraded phone and transferred sim. Everything is working fine. However my device details indicate that I am still using old phone. How can I update this please. Thanks in advance.

TOMMYBOAY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suddenly phone showed SIM not provisioned

Hi, I'm currently overseas and have an O2 number. I've been keeping the phone number and it's always been on "roaming" mode, since my UK bank accounts, etc. are linked to this UK number. I restarted my phone yesterday morning and suddenly my phone is...

Cindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

call credit disappeared , where did it go?

Mobile data is not turned on but my PAYG credit suddenly dropped , I cannot find out why and where it has gone, I suspect a scam is there a way to find out what has used up my credit?

rwt1492 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Payment failed, topup via phone failed, now what.

I am trying to topup my PAYG mobile which I use for work. I have tried two cards via the online payment page, the transaction comes back as success from the bank and credit card but the 02 page says failed and does not topup. I have tried via the the...

ColinH by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Bundle has not activated

My big bundle has not been added after topping up twice, my balance has also drained and I’m unsure why this has happened as I have not used mobile data or made any calls or texts. I would appreciate assistance.

Bundles

I bought a £15 bundle from the shop on March 11 and it ends on April 11 but I had run out of data so I bought another £15 bundle today the 8th or April but I still do not have the bundle what do I do

Connor4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Sim card orderd but not collected

Hello, I have been going in circles (literally) looking on the "contact us" and "Help" pages on the o2 website with no luck finding an email to contact, and obviously being unsuccessful in talking to anyone on the phone right now so I am now asking h...