Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Getting a replacement SIM During Covid-19 Crisis

Hello all, I work essensial services and i have had to recently replace my phone. The sim card in my old phone is not compatable with my new phone and i have had trouble contacting O2 through regular means.Getting a replacement SIM via O2 seems impos...

Resolved! How do I view my pay as you go bill detail

Hi, I am tyrying to view the actual call detail for my pay as you go SIM only account but cannot find it. I have an account so am looking online.ThanksColin

ColinJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I would like to upgrade on O2 to an iPhone XR. Looking for a deal under £30 for 24 months. I’d this possible?

Direct Debit

I've completed and signed a direct debit form and posted on 21st January 2020. This has still not been set up on my account as at 20th April. Who can I speak to about this?thanks Sue

Susielouv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up pay as you go

Please can anyone advise if i have a balance on my phone will my bundle.be taken from this instead of me having to top up.Thank you

Laura13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to chan tariff

On my O2 Account I receive a Error message when attempting to load the ‘change my tariff’ page.The SIM is supposed to be a £10 Monty Bundle Sim but it is saying my Tariff is Standard (No Bundle) - I can’t contact anyone at O2 to change it.Any ideas?

Hopes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration my number from monthly to PAYG

I’ve just migrated my current number from my monthly contract to my new PAYG. I’m awaiting my new sim and noticed on my O2 account that it lists 2 numbers, my current one and a new number. When does it switch over to my existing number?!

GS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Hi how does Disney + work in pay as you go

Ag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Samsung phone

Can anybody help, I took advantage of the offer to upgrade my iphone to the new smasung S20 +5g, looks a nice phone but i hate it, can I put the sim back into my old iphone, is that possible ?

Johan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos