Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Call log

Am with pay as you is there a way I can view call my calls made on the last month

6ixplus0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

data costs

I have an o2 phone and pay as I go. I use vodaphone for wifi so why am I being charged or dat on my phone when I am using wifi for data and not my phone?

Replacement sim card

I have a PAYG sim card in my phone. I've been given a more modern phone which uses a nano-sim. How can I get one of these while the O2 stores are closed? An added complication is that I can't leave home for a further 7 weeks of the coronavirus lockdo...

George53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving credit to other SIM card

Hi everyone,I have more than one O2 SIM card and want to delete one of them. Can I move the credit that's on that number to my other SIM card?

CRET by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Community Rewards.

Dose anyone know if o2 is still doing the o2 Community Rewards for martch as I seen anything come up as who won o2 Community Rewards for Martch yet?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£10 Big Bundle - Missing 5 x Data and Free £10 Credit

I bought a £10 sim for the purpose of allowing my elderly relative to keep in company with the family during CV. When I have set it up, I have not got the 5 x data. I text 5XDATA to 2424 but that hasn't worked. I text FREE10 to 21500 but received a r...

Toppers85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund on credit balance

I was using this phone on pay as you go as a spare. I have more credit than I need. Is there a way to get this refunded?

Vickied by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly subscription

I pay £10 per month but for some reason I think I am on pay as you go. Because of this I have not received a message telling me that I can have unlimited free calls to standard numbers until 30th April. If I already get a set allowance of calls, text...

Norm1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarrif

I top up my phone and it went on data because of the bolt however I removed the bolt and I don't get data on my phone I needed it on my calls and minutes can you change this so it goes On my credit

Libby2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent help

My postcode is cv32 the o2 signal has been down for a month now .I cannot use the mobile phone I am housebound and vuneable and have missed dotors calls .Please I need to change provider immediately .How do I do this .I have a pay as you go contract

phil1db by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos